Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Song: Soro Pietam
Singer: Lawry Travasso
6 things you didn’t know”¦about “Lawry Travasso” music producer
- Before joining the tiatr stage, Travasso was a keyboardist and main vocalist for beat groups ”˜Little Coordinators”™ and ”˜Off Rhythm”™
- Was given a break in tiatr by his co-villager and senior playwright, John Claro
- Whilst performing for John Claro”™s tiatr ”˜Rostadak Ostad”™ in Orlim, Travasso would be dropped off at Margao at 2.30 am after the late night show ended and he walked all the way home to Quepem (12 kilometres) by himself on three separate occasions. He would reach home in the early hours of the morning (by 4 am)
- His family owned a tipper truck that was engaged at the Sesa Mining Company. When Travasso was 11, he would drive the truck to the mines at 4.30 am in the morning and make three trips before returning home in time for school at 7 am. His father would take over from there. Travasso had to use three pillows to raise the driver”™s seat high enough for a clear line of vision.
- Is very fond of branded clothes (his favourite brands are Levis, Killer and Texas) and Nike shoes in black and red
- Has won the first place at the fancy dress competition at Quepem parish during the Christmas week celebrations for seven consecutive years.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.